Bianco Le Club Dress
The Bianco Le Club Tennis Dress is made in the USA and utilizes sustainable Italian Fabrics.
UV Protection for long-days on the court, breathable fabric and boasts excellent shape recovery power for maximum durability and freedom of movement over time.
Made in USA with Italian Fabric
Model is 5'8" wearing medium
- Do Not Bleach
- Line Dry
- Iron On Reverse
- Medium Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Wash With Colour Care Detergent
- Machine Wash Cold - 30 Degrees
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Free delivery on orders above $250
Free returns within 30 days.
You can find detailed information on how to return and answers to frequently asked questions in the Support area.
- This Italian-designed garment embodies the brand's ongoing commitment to reducing environmental impact through the implementation of responsible processes and materials, such as GOTS®-certified organic cotton.
- Designed for the most casual and dynamic looks.
- Our brand captures, reinvents, and revives the classic and timeless aesthetic of tennis’s long and prestigious heritage.
“Designs are so classy.”
Bjorn Frantangelo, American Tennis Player
"Beautiful clothes. So stylish. Old school”
Justin Gimelstob – Retired American Tennis Player
“Clean, smart, identifiable!”
Brian Teacher, Former American Tennis Player
“Uomo akin to when tennis clothing was great for men!”
Fmr. American No. 1 Tennis Player, Billie Jean King